San Diego schools have experienced historic reductions in school funding that impact the quality of our children’s educational experience. Fundraising allows us to offset some of these budget cuts and to help provide a well-rounded educational experience for our students by raising unrestricted funds to improve school site facilities and provide academic enrichment opportunities.
The Sandburg Foundation’s goal is to continue to support enrichment programs in place that benefit each Sandburg student including our Running Club, STEM Enrichment Programs, music and drama presentations, and other programs for the student body.
- Jog-a-thon– Our biggest, most fun and engaging fundraiser of the year.
- Sandburg Annual Campaign– Join our Tiger Den and help our Tigers ROAR.
- Take a Tiger to Dinner– A chance to raise some much-needed funds while enjoying dinner with your family.
- AmazonSmile – An easy way to support our goals each time you place an order (be sure to click on Sandburg Elementary School Foundation).
- Employer Matching Programs – Make your donation go even further with matching gifts programs. Employer matching gifts can be made online at here or via check made payable to SANDBURG FOUNDATION and sent to 11230 Avenida del Gato, San Diego, CA 92126. Sandburg Foundation Tax ID#: 20-8262770